Saturday, August 20, 2011

Vietnam - Vinh - The Last Day

Saturday, July 9th, 2011

I was scheduled to teach one last day but I couldn't get up. Luckily, Ngocy was nearing recovery and managed to muster up to get it done. I tried hard to get up but couldn't. I dookied water poop all night and early morning. I felt like crap and some how got into an argument with my Mom feeling half alive.

I did, however, found a way to get up at around 3:30PM and visited all the classrooms. I got to see some of the morning class kids that I didn't get to say goodbye to that morning.

After class ended, we all played with the students. There was jump-roping with tire tubes, bike riding, taking pictures and some playful kicking and punching -- even though the kicking and punching don't look like playful hitting. I didn't jump rope and didn't move around much. I was still really sick. I just sat around and walked around. I did somehow managed to pose for some pictures.



















































Really should of been resting.























When the fun ended, we all packed up and got on a taxi around 8:30PM. We headed on over to the other church to meet up with all the other volunteers, to head out to Hanoi altogether. But before that happened, there was one more stop at Big C for water and snacks. Some of us ate at KFC.



We got to the other church around 10:00PM, met the priest there and then all boarded the sleeping bus around 11:30PM.



No comments:

Post a Comment